Nick Imperato

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Year: Junior (3rd year)

Major: Organizational/Interpersonal Communications

Relationship Status:It’s Complicated

Occupation:Server at the Cheesecake Factory

Hometown? NoVA (Northern Virginia)

What is your favorite thing about mason? The diverse people and cultures that I have been introduced to.

Favorite artist? Sade

Favorite movie? The Holiday! (Love Cameron Diaz)

What is one thing people don’t know about you? I secretly want to pack up, move across the world and start over. 

Dream vacation? Bali

Where do you want to be in 3 years? Living with the interviewer of this article,Tess, in a London flat having the time of our lives.

Tess Mackey

George Mason University

Tess is a senior at George Mason University majoring in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations.  She has been addicted to fashion since she was a child frequenting the streets of New York City with her mom, and collecting copies of her favorite magazines Instyle andVanity Fair.  Along with HerCampus, she is a style guru for CollegeFashionista.com, and she is beginning an internship this summer in journalism.  When she is not writing, she spends her time working at a local high-end local boutique and consignment shopping with friends.