The Hidden Gem in Emory Point: American Threads

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Just when you thought Emory couldn’t get any better, you return to campus this semester to see the new stores at Emory Point on Clifton Road ready and open for business. So what’s in this treasure trove that’s so exciting for the college fashionista? Let’s just say a mix of Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Southern Californian style boutique clothes have landed in Emory Point at a price that you won’t have to forfeit your monthly Starbucks bill for.

American Threads has an eclectic mix of vintage clothes and indie pieces that won’t break your bank. Boasting brands such as Everly, Lush, and English Rose among many others, you can bet these pieces will be unique and special, as well as a great addition to your closet! Here are a couple of pieces to entice you even further…

Are you looking for a party dress that will stand out among the rest of the crowd at your upcoming date party? Check out the Leopard Skater Dress for just $30.99! The flattering cut and bold print will make you the center of attention. In addition, the plunging black mesh front and sheer back give the dress a little extra interest. You can dress it up with chunky gold bracelets and earrings as well as with suede high-heeled ankle boots for a look that rocks!

Bored of wearing the same old pair of jeans everyday? Liven up your look with the bright red, printed Gypsy Aztec Pants for $39.99. These pants are perfect for adding more color into your wardrobe and are also a comfortable study outfit that you won’t be embarrassed to be seen in public in: the slouchy fit is predicted to be a big trend this upcoming Spring. Tuck in a flowy black or white top, throw on your leather jacket and grab your bag; you’re ready to hit campus and be a hit yourself!

Want to add a little vintage to your life? Check out these Bleached Studded Cutoffs ($69.99) before someone else snaps them up! The vintage clothing goes quickly at American Threads, so be sure to peruse the catalog frequently to grab the best (and cutest) fashion deals and steals!

Now you’ve seen a couple of the amazing pieces from American Threads, courtesy of www.shopamericanthreads.com. Go check it out online and in person for yourself! You’re sure to find something fun and interesting that your friends back home definitely won’t have!

Her Campus at Emory University