Book Signing and Q&A with the Her Campus Co-Founders!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Her Campus co-founders Annie Chandler Wang, Stephanie Kaplan Lewis, and Windsor Hanger Western (pictured from left to right) held a book signing and Q&A for their new book The Her Campus Guide to College Life on Friday, May 1st from 7-8pm at Brookline Booksmith in Coolidge Corner. They answered all of our questions and gave some great advice about college life and following your dreams. After the Q&A, they signed books, handed out free swag bags filled with awesome goodies from their sponsors, and raffled off some fun prizes, including a one-month subscription to Scent Bird and three super cute Tervis tumblers. It was so cool getting to meet these three inspiring women and hear how they turned Her Campus into a success. For more info on The Her Campus Guide to College Life, visit www.hercampus.com/book!

Sammy is a senior at Emmanuel College, majoring in English: Communications & Media Studies with a minor in Music-Theater. She discovered Her Campus through College Fashion Week: Boston, and has since re-launched Emmanuel's chapter and become a National Intern. On campus, Sammy gives weekly tours as an Admissions Ambassador, is a member of the Honors Program and stars in an as many theatrical productions as possible. She was also an Orientation Leader for the Class of 2019. Outside of school, she works as a sales associate at Charlotte Russe and manages a personal style blog called Backyard Beauty. An obsessive organizer, social media addict and fashion maven, Sammy dreams of living a lavish life as a magazine contributor in New York City after graduation. Follow her on Twitter @sammysays19 and Instagram @backyardbeautyxo or visit backyardbeautyxo.tumblr.com/.