Hey Bucknellians! It’s OK…

Posted -
Tagged

-       to more often than not sleep in until 11am over winter break

-       to have breakfast for dinner

-       if the only party you’ve been to this January is a Downton Abbey premiere party

-       to be a little bored with repeated magazine headlines. How many times have you read a “special hair section” anyways?

-       but to also have been obsessed with Lizzie McGuire’s crazy yet creative hairstyles when you were a pre-teen

-       to read Tina Fey’s, Mindy Kaling’s, and Ellen DeGeneris’ hilarious books all in a row

-       to store your favorite childhood books under your bed because you can’t imagine getting rid of them

-       to browse countless online shopping sites but not buy anything. Sometimes it’s just fun to look.

-       to take a stab at a New York Times crossword puzzle everyday and still not finish one…effort certainly counts for something!

-       to be overly excited to get back  to school from winter break and see all your friends 

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Margaret is a senior at Bucknell University majoring in psychology and economics. She is a campus correspondent for Her Campus Bucknell, a member of the women's squash team, and spent last semester abroad in Rome. She loves all kinds of music from Michael Buble to old-school hip hop, Kiawah Island (SC), Oprah magazine, crossword puzzles and going out to leisurely weekend brunches with her friends. 

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login