Hometown: Mont Vernon, NH
Major: Environmental Studies/Political Science
Class Year: Sophomore
- Favorite book: Born Standing Up, its Steve Martin's autobiography
- Favorite Movie: Either Despicable Me or Sherlock Holmes
- Favorite Store: County Stores
- Most Played Song on your ipod: Every Time We Touch by Cascada
- Favorite Class at Bucknell: International Politics
- Campus Activities: Club Rugby, Club Lacrosse, SKI TEAM, Intramural Soccer, Intramural Frisbee
- Campus Posse: Mod 34, PKP Pledge Class 2012, Everyone else that I like
- General Interests: Interesting Things
- Little Known Fact: The name of my first stuffed animal was Beary Bear
Girls, Girls, Girls:
- Relationship: Single
- What do you look for in a girl: I look for a girl who likes to laugh and can make any awkward situation fun.
- Female turnoff: I'm not a huge fan of when girls talk shit about other people.
- Celebrity Crush: The oldest daughter from Modern Family. I don't know her real name
Best of the Rest:
- Proudest Accomplishment: Winning the Intramural Soccer Championship (B League)
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years: With any luck, in ten years I will be picking apples off of the trees in my backyard, my dog pressing his head into the side of my leg telling me to take him inside out of the cold.
- 3 words to describe yourself: Nice, Goofy, Egocentric (just kidding)
You Might Also Like...