Being black is lit. I absolutely hate the word “lit” when it’s not being used ironically, but here I am, starting an article with a...
All articles by Cydney Humphrey
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 05/16/2015 - 12:00 to 17:00Location:Van Bokkelen Auditorium, VB 204
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 05/09/2015 - 20:00 to 22:00Location:Susq Terrace
As the end of the semester nears, it's easy to lose track of all of the good things in life. We slip into bad habits of procrastination,...
- Event Date & Time:Fri, 05/01/2015 - 20:00 to 23:00Location:Mainstage Theatre, CA 3043
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 04/25/2015 - 18:00 to 22:00Location:SECU Arena
What is your organization called?Our organization is called the Towson University Love Your Melon Campus Crew.What is it about?Love Your...
- Event Date & Time:Fri, 04/17/2015 - 21:00 to 23:00Location:UU Chesapeake
- Event Date & Time:Fri, 04/10/2015 - 14:00 to 16:00Location:Health & Counseling Center At Ward & West, Group Room
- Event Date & Time:Fri, 04/10/2015 - 20:00 to 23:00Location:UU Potomac Lounge
- Event Date & Time:Fri, 03/27/2015 - 18:00 to Sat, 03/28/2015 - 06:00Location:Burdick Hall
- Event Date & Time:Fri, 03/13/2015 - 08:30 to 12:30Location:Freedom Square
(From left to right: Nicholas Sala, Emely Rodriquez, Ayana Bowman, Natalie Little.) Her Campus Towson: Tell us a bit about yourself. Ayana...
Meet our new Events Director! Tell us about yourself: I am currently a sophomore studying business marketing here at TU. I am originally...
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 03/07/2015 - 20:00 to 23:00Location:UU Susquehanna Terrace
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 02/28/2015 - 20:00 to 23:00Location:West Village Commons
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 02/21/2015 - 20:00 to 23:00Location:UU Paws
- Event Date & Time:Sat, 02/14/2015 - 20:00 to 22:00Location:West Village Commons, West Village Ballroom A
- Event Date & Time:Thu, 02/05/2015 - 11:00 to 15:00Location:UU Potomac Lounge
It’s no secret amongst college students that we all dread Finals Week. It’s the worst time of the year during the most wonderful time of...
Do you have a way with words? Apply to write for Her Campus!