Celebrate Yourself!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Towson chapter.

As the end of the semester nears, it’s easy to lose track of all of the good things in life. We slip into bad habits of procrastination, overeating, and voluntarily throwing off our sleep schedules just so that we feel like we aren’t getting swallowed whole, but sometimes it ends up setting us back a few steps. Here at Her Campus Towson, we really feel that it is important for everyone to keep their eyes on their end goals, but also want to encourage women to stop and celebrate their current successes as well. We all could do a better job of living in the moment, and taking the time to acknowledge everything you’ve accomplished so far and the things that have made life worth living is a great way to keep yourself grounded.

Thanks to our awesome sponsors, Her Campus was able to put together a Summer Survival Kit, providing us with a ton of goodies we would love to share with all of you before the semester is over! We really want to engage with all of you and find out what you’re celebrating, so make sure you’re following us on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook so you can let us know! 

Our kit includes goodies from:

Chipotle, because what better way to celebrate yourself than to fill up on some yummy Mexican food?

boohoo, because their cute ponchos are sure to keep you covered in all of the rainy concerts and sports games this summer.

Her Campus, because the handy keychain is an adorable way to keep you reminded of us. :)

Crunch Live, because working out from home is SO MUCH BETTER than the gym!

Nicole Lapin, because her book Rich Bitch will quite literally help you become a rich bitch.

Blink Tattoos, because cute, stick-on tattoos are a great way to bring attention to the parts of you that you love the most, and to help you remember to love all of yourself equally.

chloe + isabel, because if you’re into making jewelry and being an entrepreneur, they’ll show you the way through social retail!

Stay tuned and find out how you can ensure that you’re able to win at least one of these awesome items!

HCXO!

Cydney is a senior at Towson University majoring in English with a focus on writing. In addition to being President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Towson, she always writes fictional stories in her free time. Cydney spends a lot of time online shopping, on Netflix, dreaming of buying purses and reading a good book all while hunched over her handy dandy iPhone. After college Cydney plans to write her own books and to go to as many concerts as possible.