Ah, Valentine’s day. Love is in the air. The birds are singing; the flowers are blooming, and you—well, you literally couldn’t care less. Here are 15 signs that you DGAF about Cupid’s holiday!
1. The only thing you’re counting down are the days until all that chocolate goes on sale
2. You get confused for a second when your friends start talking about the upcoming holiday
They know Easter isn’t for a while, right?
3. People complaining about needing a date annoy you
4. You’re excited to binge watch Netflix roommate is gone for the night…
5. …Or you’re dreading the upcoming sexile
But hey, you can always take your pajamas and laptop to the library!
6. Valentine’s-related Twitter and Instagram hashtags are lost on you
Pretty much the only trending tag that fully makes sense to you right now is #NationalPizzaDay
7. You’re pretty sure you’re more excited for President’s Day
8. You know a last-minute Tinder Valentine’s Day date isn’t something you want to try out
A Valentine’s date seems like a lot of pressure to put on a stranger.
9. Taking a page from Leslie Knope, your Galentine’s Day preparations are well underway
10. With all the pressure already on you because of midterms, you’re glad you don’t have to go out and buy a gift or plan a date
11. If you’re in a relationship, you and your S/O are glad to be chilling out super casually this weekend
12. The overly pink and heart-themed designs are everywhere, from the mall to the drugstore, and it’s making you feel a little bit Scroogey about the holiday
13. You’re still wishing Cupid’s arrow would land on someone… Like maybe the entire financial aid department at your school
14. You don’t bother ordering flowers for yourself today. You treat yourself on the regular
…Buuut maybe it would be nice to splurge a little extra today!
15. Pity party? More like pizza party
Can everyone stop with this “Single Awareness Day (S.A.D.) nonsense already?!