Hufflepuffs are the underdog house at Hogwarts. While your first instinct might not be to date a Hufflepuff, we’ve got a bunch of reasons to convince you otherwise.
1. COME ON! We are super famous for our dedication and loyalty. That’s the first step to any successful relationship.
2. Plus, we are consistently & genuinely kind. That sounds like the making of a perfect companion.
3. We have Cedric Diggory, a hotty hot Hufflepuff champion.
4. We also have Helga Hufflepuff, who was just a wonderful lady and total boss.
5. We are accepting of everyone, so we won’t mind hanging out with your friends–even the Slytherins.
6. Thanks to encouragement from the Fat Friar, we know how to look past all your faults.
7. We won’t turn into a total Dementor every time we have a fight; it’s just not in our nature.
8. Despite popular belief, we actually have a ton of really incredible witches and wizards, so we are guaranteed to be successful providers later in life.
9. We stayed to help Harry fight Voldemort, so we will definitely help defend you in any of your battles.
10. Nobody but us can look that gorgeous in yellow, let’s be real.
11. Our common room is right next to the kitchens. This may not have anything to do with our personal qualities. It’s just extra incentive.
12. If Tonks is any sort of representation of our women, you aren’t even ready for how cool we are.
13. Our smolder.
14. We’re just plain NICE. How many nice people are left in the wizarding world these days? We’re a breath of fresh air.
15. J.K. Rowling has said, “In many, many ways, Hufflepuff is my favourite house.” You’ve heard it from the queen herself.