Time to release your inner Disney princess. MAC Cosmetics just dropped their newest makeup collaboration in honor of the upcoming movie Cinderella, starring Lily James. The limited edition collection officially hit stores last week, just in time for movie’s March 13th release.
Straight out of a fairytale, the 17-piece line is full of pretty pastel hues fit for a queen. It includes everything from eye glosses to loose pigments to pressed powder, all with names like “Glass Slipper” and “Evil Stepmother.”
This isn’t MAC’s first rodeo when it comes to working with Disney, having created a collection for last year’s Malificent starring Angelina Jolie.
In powder blue packaging with a pearly sheen reminiscent of Cinderella’s famous ball gown, these new royally-inspired products are a dream come true. Consider them to be your own personal fairy godmother, here to make you the belle of the ball. The collection has been so popular it’s already sold out—but once we can get our hands on these products again, we’ll be coveting the ones below:
1. Cinderella Lipstick in Royal Ball, $17.50, MAC Cosmetics
2. Cinderella Tinted Lipglass in Happily Ever After, $16.50, MAC Cosmetics
3. Cinderella Eyeshadow x 6 palette in Stroke of Midnight, $44, MAC Cosmetics
4. Cinderella Studio Eye Gloss in Pearl Varnish, $23, MAC Cosmetics
5. Cinderella Pigment in Pretty It Up, $24, MAC Cosmetics
6. Cinderella Beauty Powder in Mystery Princess, $28, MAC Cosmetics