'Tis the season to sparkle and shine! The holidays are perhaps the one time of year that you can get away with sequins and satin, velvets and faux furs. Gold and silver are the go-to shades for the season and a dash of red can go a long way. We’ve taken a look at what’s heating up in Hollywood for the cold wintry days ahead and pulled together some cozy ensembles to carry you through the holidays and into the new year!
Taylor Swift's Holiday Party Style
Country cutie Taylor Swift nearly upstaged the red carpet by donning her festive red strapless strapless corset dress while being honored at this year's CMT Artist of the Year celebration in Nashville, Tennessee. Holiday style is all about glitz and glam. Don’t be afraid to bling it up with ritzy rhinestones and dazzling sequins! Copy Taylor's choice of dazzling accessories by matching her gold shimmering Christian Louboutin pumps and diamond-encrusted earrings. And don't forget those signature red lips!
How to Copycat Taylor's Look
- Scoring Poinsettias Dress, $124.99 - modcloth.com
- 2 Lips Too Women's Hypnotic Platform Pump, $29.92 - amazon.com
- Close To Heart Earrings, $8.50 - charlotterusse.com
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick, $24 - bloomingdales.com
- Mixed Splendor Bangles, $11 - charlotterusse.com
Nicole Richie's (Not So) Ugly Sweater Party Style
Some cozily clad celebrities are proving to look chic even in sweater weather! Try Nicole Richie’s bright red cable-knit sweater on for size. She adds sophistication to her look by matching black suede booties and skinny black pants, as well as gold antiquated jewelry.
How to Copycat Nicole Richie's Look
- Honeycomb Cable Sweater, $55 - jcrew.com
- Insight Python Super Skinny Jeans, $55 - pacsun.com
- Suede Boots, $55 - hm.com
- Hurley Kennedy Crossbody Bag, $50 - pacsun.com
- Vintage Style Oval Stone Cocktail Ring, $10.91 - asos.com
- Leaf Wrap Clamp Bracelet, $35 - topshop.com
Kate Hudson's Winter Date Style
Baby, it's cold outside... and there's nothing that says that better than sweet, soft cashmere made for cuddling on cool winter nights. Kate Hudson looks positively cozy-chic in this cream cowlneck sweater, Navajo-print sweater and tan riding boots.
How to Copycat Kate's Look
- Women's Fair Isle Wrap Cardigan, $48 - oldnavy.gap.com
- Jilsy Long Sleeve Wide Neck Knit Dress, $212 - reissonline.com
- Cable-knit Leggings, $78 - anthropologie.com
- Belted Low-Heel Riding Boot, $46 - charlotterusse.com
- Chenille Fingerless Gloves, $5.99 - tillys.com
- Talullah Tu Luxe Crystal Stud Bracelet, $55 - asos.com
Blake Lively's Gift Shopping Style
So your wallet might be a little thinner since Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but for most of us collegiettesTM, the holiday shopping season is far from over! If you’re not trumping around the mall at 4 a.m. stuffed with turkey the day after Thanksgiving, there’s nothing that justifies wearing your pajama pants and tee-shirt. So ditch your Black Friday go-to style and opt for something chic in an ensemble like Blake Lively’s? Maybe you can't afford her Burberry trench, but while you’re out, pick up a little something for yourself (maybe this Merona trench coat or these cut-out heels).
How to Copycat Blake Lively's Look
- Merona Trench Coat, $34.99 - target.com
- Cleo Crochet Dress, $19.99 - delias.com
- Tights for Every Occasion in Black, $15 - modcloth.com
- Chocolate Hat, $45 - zappos.com
- Antony Morato Scarf In Tie Dye Brown, $47 - sereneorder.com
- Circa Joan & David Jarno Light Grey Leather, $58.50 - 6pm.com
Beyonce's New Years Eve Style
It's December already and not too long before we'll be ringing in the new year. Start it off right with a look like Beyonce's who, after announcing her pregnancy at the MTV Music Awards, wasn’t about to let her baby bump get into the way of her style. Beyonce was so glitzy, she put the Times Square Ball to shame! At the launch of her new fragrance “Pulse” earlier this season, she stepped out in a sequined Roberto Cavalli tunic and blazer, complemented by encrusted Lorraine Schwartz earrings, black peep-toes and an added pop of orange nailpolish.
How to Copycat Beyonce's Look