St. Patty’s Day always calls to mind all the green t-shirts and wacky top hats, but what about the rest of the ensemble? We’re neglecting the beauty side of things no longer with this curated list of St. Patrick’s Day approved makeup and hair products.
1. BRÖÖ Invigorating Shampoo & Conditioner ($5.97 each at Walmart)
Freshly made craft beer(!!) is the first ingredient in this shampoo/conditioner duo, keeping hair shiny and silky soft without needless chemicals.
2. Guardian Of The Forest ($7.65 at Lush)
Feel like you’re prancing through Ireland’s forests with this magical bath bomb full of cypress and oakmoss.
3. Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick ($25 at Ulta)
Don’t be fooled—this Wicked Witch shade transforms into a lovely rose hue upon application.
4. NYX Primal Colors Eyeshadow in Extreme Green ($5 at NYX)
5. Dogfish Head Beer Soap ($5 at Dogfish Head)
Soap up with this handmade lavender and rosemary scented block.
6. Jeffree Star Skin Frost in Mint Condition ($29 at Jeffree Star)
And if you really, really want to go all out this St. Patty’s Day, just swipe this clover-green highlighter all over your face!
7. Irish Moor Mud Mask ($58 at Peter Thomas Roth)
Although you may need to dig up a pot of gold to afford this luxury mask, it may well be worth it for baby-smooth skin.