We all know finding a good pair of tights can be pretty difficult. Don’t worry—we have you covered. We’ve talked to seven women and asked them to weigh in on the best pair of black tights they own.
1. Maggie, Account Executive at Her Campus: Opaque Tights ($9.99 at H&M)
“These are the BEST if you need a non-see-through, really dark pair of tights.”
2. Megan, a junior at Stockton College: Mixit Openwork Sweater Tights ($10.50 at JCPenney)
“I love these tights from JCPenney because the pattern makes me feel super hot!”
3. Brooke, a junior at James Madison University: Cherokee Sweater Tights in Ebony ($5 at Target)
“These tights have a super cute pattern and make me feel sexy AF!”
4. Lauren, a junior at Rutgers University: Classic Tights ($2.99 at Forever 21)
“These are super cheap but are comfortable, make my butt look good and keep everything in place.”
5. Paige, a senior at La Roche College: Sheer Herringbone Tights ($16.50 at Loft)
“I love these tights because they don’t give me a wedgie when I wear them!”
6. Lauren, a junior at the University of Rhode Island: Basic Black Tights ($12 on Tobi)
“These aren’t too expensive, I love the texture and they get the job done!”
7. Allison, a junior at James Madison University: No Nonsense Tights ($3 at Giant Eagle)
“These tights are super inexpensive and keep me warm when I don’t want to wear pants.”
Whether you’re looking for dark, patterned or sheer tights, one of these pairs is sure to do you justice! Which is your favorite, collegiettes?