When you’re on a collegiette’s budget, the closest you get to the finest jewels is pinning them on your dream wedding Pinterest board. So what do you do when you want to up your jewelry game? It’s about savvy shopping—knowing where to find necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more that look like they came straight from the runway… but at a fraction of the cost. Below, we’ve pulled together 15 of the most stunning pieces, all under $25!
1. Oasis Organic Metal Cuff Bracelet, $15, ASOS
Like liquid metal, this high-shine cuff adds glamorous sophistication to anything from semi-formal to girl’s night out.
2. Lovely in Opulence Earrings, $14.99, Modcloth
Any time you’re looking to jazz up your look, reach for these art deco-inspired earrings—this glitzy pair will shine no matter where you are.
3. Around the Globes Gold Pearl Bracelet, $10, Lulu*s
Pearls are having a major moment—but not the kind that your grandmother keeps in her jewelry box. Go for a modern, updated take on the elegant classic with this cuff!
4. Hammered High/Low Necklace, $18, Urban Outfitters
There’s no better way to layer your jewelry than with a piece that’s done the legwork for you.
5. Gleam On! Earrings, $22.99, Modcloth
These dangly earrings are unique enough to stand out, but the delicate pattern and simple gold metal mean you can wear these on both casual and dressy occasions.
6. Happily Ever Abalone Necklace, $16.99, Modcloth
This mermaid-inspired statement necklace would look absolutely amazing with a little back dress, no?
7. Ahead of Schedule Gold Watch, $23, Lulu*s
Every collegiette needs a classic gold watch, and when it’s under $25, it’s even more of a must-have.
8. Gold Choker, $12.59, American Eagle Outfitters
Chokers are the hottest new accessory—every street style star and it-girl has been spotted with one of these. Bring your skinny jeans and t-shirt outfit up to edgy-glam status with a touch of gold!
9. I Dreamed a Gleam Earrings, $12.99, Modcloth
Intricate details like the ones on these earrings are usually found only on high-priced pieces—but we’re pretty sure your wallet will approve of this price.
9. Rhinestone Cocktail Ring Set, $5.90, Forever 21
Your stacking game will be strong with these diamond-like rings, which look equally as eye-catching along as they do together.
10. Rhinestoned Faux Pearl Studs, $3.90, Forever 21
We just had to include another pearl piece on this list—this time, it’s an upgrade from traditional pearl studs.
11. River Island Double Wrap Arm Cuff, $15, ASOS
We love how sleek this upper-arm cuff looks. Try it with your bikini this spring break, with a silk cami when summer hits, or with a strappy dress when you’re out dancing.
12. Rhinestone Necklace, $24.95, H&M
We’re used to statement necklaces in fun, bright colors, but this icy, monochrome one is just as bold.
13. Cutout Rhinestone Ring Set, $3.80, Forever 21
Pavé diamond rings for under $5? Okay, they may not be real… but who needs to know, anyway?
14. Studded Hoop Drop Earrings, $16, Urban Outfitters
These studded hoops have an elegant, vintage-y vibe.
15. Cut Stone Cuff Bracelet, $23, ASOS
Proof that you can snag a giant rock, now—we recommend wearing this piece throughout the upcoming festival season!
Hello, luxury for less. Which of these under-$25 pieces will you be adding to your jewelry box?