This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Youngstown chapter.

Fall is quickly approaching, what a better time to revamp your closet than now! This weekend I went to Columbus and saw the most amazing styles for this fall season. Sweaters are always a must for the fall but sometimes they aren’t always the most stylish. This isn’t going to be the case this year at all. Urban Outfitters has the cutest button up cardigan sweaters. These are a staple in my closet because they go with everything and always add to what seemed to be a basic outfit. Another amazing trend for fall sweaters are the front tie, these are amazing because they allow you to wear a loved tank top for the summer and make it available for the winter. Fall is filled with all kinds of colors but one that is going to be a huge hit again is all of the browns and oranges. These tones were in all of the stores. They were absolutely stunning and necessary for your newest fall outfit. Orange can sometimes be intimidating to wear but with dark blue jeans or black it looks amazing on everyone! Fall is of course going to also be filled with flannels, this spices up an outfit so much. It can be made to look like a perfect streetwear outfit or dressed up to be perfect for your fall family events! There are so many great options for flannels in thrift stores! They always have so many options that are gently used and perfect for your latest closet asset. I also can’t wait to see everyone in the flannel coats. The ones that caught my eyes were at Zara! These were so beautiful and perfect for anyone. They ranged in color, there were so so many to choose from! I hope everyone is ready to go out and shop! I know I was so impressed with everything I saw. If you don’t want to go out to shop, online shopping it always the way to go. It allows you to have everything you could possibly need right at the connivence of your home!

Julianna Sandine

Youngstown '24

I am a Senior at Youngstown State University, majoring in Biochemistry through the Baccmed program. My hobbies include thrifting, drinking coffee, doing yoga, and hanging out with her friends! I love HerCampus for all it has given & taught me, I have met the most amazing girls through HC <3