Her Campus Finals Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

As we reach the end of the semester, a regular routine of continuous restlessness swoons the York community. Although being drowned with assignments and exams is the standard, the suffocation seemed especially staggering this year. This may have been due to the cold temperatures hitting Canada a little late – the number of feverish students hitting the peak right in the so-called hell weeks.

Myself being one of the victims of the mixture of exams and the abhorrent seasonal illness, observing my surroundings enjoy the Christmas season made me want to bang my head on the wall. As my fellow Her Campus York-U campus correspondent and I, complained about our stressful weeks to come, a miracle happened – an enormous gift arrived!

The gift was called the Her Campus finals survival kit. Her Campus had sent a package to all the campuses stuffed with goodies by our generous sponsors!

What immediately came to my eye was the COLD-EEZE medication. Suffering with cough and sore throat, the honey lemon flavored reliever was extremely attractive. The fluffy large pink blanket was heart melting – the large size screamed comfort. Not to mention the proactiv, America’s number one acne system that could be used for our post-exam faces. There were many more attractive goodies like the generous pile of Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos and the list goes on.  

Experiencing receiving such a gift early during this stressful season was great. Being capable of setting my mind away from stress even for a second was really a fabulous mental therapy. The art of giving and receiving is a wonderful task – shout out to all of our sponsors and Her Campus for doing this in the perfect timing!