Unpopular Opinion: I HATE Carbs.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Hey guys, so I am starting this new segment called “Unpop Op.” I hope you enjoy!

Carbs. The bane of my existence. Just look at it.

Ugh, carbs. Mind you, I am gluten free so even the sight of a mere potato sends me tumbling down a flight of stairs. But do you ever realize that carbs are the reason for hindering eating? Hear me out. So you know when you got to places like Texas Roadhouse or Olive Garden and your waiter comes over and drops some hot rolls on you that may look like this.

They are all hot, moist, and delicious. So you, being the beautiful human being that you, begins to shove every single bit of those buns in your mouth. And yes, this is a beautiful moment where you and carbs become one.Then your actual dinner comes and BAM. You cannot eat it. You know why? CARBS.

THEY ARE FOOD RUINERS. Any sort of carb is so filling that you cannot enjoy anything. And people always give the excuse that since you at all of the bread that now you have leftovers.FYI: Leftovers aren’t as good as the originals.That’s like saying that the generic Disney movies on Netflix are better than the original Frozen.

But anyway, carbs are deadly. They make you poop. They fill you up before you even get to have a full course dinner. And technically it makes you fat.