This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

If you have had any contact with social media lately, you have probably seen that Khloe Kardashian delivered her baby girl! She arrived on April 12, 2018 in Cleveland! The name True was revealed to have special meaning in the Kardashian family by Kris Jenner. Apparently, her Paternal Grandfather was named “True Otis Houghton” and her Dad’s name was “Robert True Houghton.” Khloe had said in previous interviews how she wanted to have her child’s name start with either a “K” or “T”, so she stayed true to her word! True Thompson already has a instagram account with over 172,000 followers, even though no pictures have been shared yet of the baby girl!

You may have also heard that there has been trouble in paradise among the new parents. Days before True was born it was uncovered that her beau, Cleveland Basketball player, Tristan Thompson, has allegedly cheated with three different girls in NY and D.C. Although the news may come across as shocking, Tristan had previously left his now ex Jordan Craig while she was pregnant to date…Khloe Kardashian. Unfortunately, for Khloe the news surfaced while she was in Cleveland and due any day, so she was unable to return to L.A. Her mom, sisters and best friend Malika were still present for the birth. As for Tristan, he was also seen present at the hospital for the birth of his child.

The future remains unclear for the status of the new parents. Khloe has yet to officially comment on the allegations. Regardless, a huge congrats to Khloe for the birth of her first child!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!