Top Ten One Direction Songs Every Person Should Have On Their Phone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

One Direction Songs Every Person Needs on Their Phone

By: Chantel Vereen

Drag Me Down

When you wake up, start your day with this track! It helps you with your self confidence and is a great song to sing to! It talks about your confidence and how no one should ever let you feel like you are lesser than them.  And you can use these lyrics as a future lock screen to remind you of how awesome they are!

Perfect

This song is literally perfection because it’s so cute and a fun song to start your day with while you are in your shower It talks about how amazing a girl can be towards a guy and every girls should be able to say that. I can literally feel Harry Styles singing that to me.

18

This is a beautiful song about young love and is supposed to remind you of your first love and someone you care about deeply. This song is written with so much poetry embedded in its words. And the song has ZAYN! You definitely have to check it out.

Story Of My Life

Do you ever just need a song to cry to? Then check this one out. I do not know why but it always makes me cry. Even the video makes me cry! The guitar riff in the beginning, the background vocals throughout… it is incredibly good and makes me want to sing it on long car rides.

You & I

This is one of those sappy love songs that people just like to listen into the background while they are doing their homework. It is also a really good break up song. Again, you can listen to this in your car while you belt out the lyrics!

Little Things

So this song is about a guy accepting a girl’s insecurities and it makes me so happy to hear. He is saying that the little things are what makes her the most beautiful thing in the world and that is why he loves her. I tear up every time I hear and I do not even care. Please listen to it!

What Makes You Beautiful

Everyone loves this class throwback. So always keep it on your phone to remind yourself how cute One Direction was in the beginning! You know you love it and you can’t deny it!

Thanks for reading!