jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Throwback: Harper’s Outfits Rocked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Recently I was thinking about what I wanted to be for halloween and somehow I ended up remembering the show Wizards of Waverly Place. For those of you that don’t remember (or never watched) the show is about a family of wizards who must go through normal teenage life while hiding the fact that they are actually wizards in training. I loved the show because I literally wanted to be Alex Russo (Selena Gomez). She was always so laid back and funny and I loved her sense of style.

However, it’s hard to forget Alex’s trusty sidekick and BFF through all the trouble she caused: none other than Harper Finkle. Harper is the lovable, trusting type with a conscience unlike Alex in the show. Although, sometimes slightly annoying, Harper managed to win the hearts of everyone and boy did she know how to dress. Harper constantly came up with her own unique and slightly eccentric designs and they always kept me entertained on the show. So I thought I’d take us down memory lane and maybe if we are lucky we can pull one off for Halloween.  

And so it begins:

1. Rubber Duck Dress

2. Marker Masterpiece

3. Babydoll Dress…literally

4. Losters

5. Fruit Roll up

6. Patriotism

7. Race Car

8. Cotton Candy

9. Sour Grapes

10. Post Card Dress (made by Harper of course)

11. Sail Boat

12. Glasses

13. Hats

14. Bees

15. Flowers

The list could go on but no picture could do the wonders of Harper Finkle justice.