Predictions for Movies I Haven’t Seen Yet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Finding Dory

So, I mean we all know that she’s lost, (hence, the name Finding Dory), so I want to say that the overall plot is similar to that of the first “Finding Nemo” movie. She gets lost, meets some friends, meets someone who she thinks is a friend but is actually an enemy, and something distracts her just enough to where we think she’s lost forever, but she somehow pulls through in the end. That’s basically the idea of every Disney/Pixar movie that’s out there, so that’s what I’ll stick to. The only added detail that could deter the movie would be that of her short-term memory loss. She may be able to get her way out of various situations, but her memory may make her get right back into them. We’ll have to see!

Breakfast at Tiffany’s

So there’s probably a breakfast somewhere in the movie… and it’s most likely being hosted by some woman named Tiffany. Either that, or Tiffany is the name of the restaurant or like a country club or something… I have no idea. Based on the front cover of the DVD of the movie that I have yet to open, the woman on the cover, her name is probably Alice or something, is holding one of those long-ass cigarettes, which usually means that she’s about to cause some type of drama or use that cigarette to burn the woman who had an affair with her husband. She looks like the type that would start a fight a flip tables over, regardless of being at someone’s house or country club or whatever. They can’t prove that she caused it because those long gloves cover her fingerprints, after all.

Titanic

I mean, we all know how it ends, I just have never seen the movie. Whoops!

Fight Club

All I know is that you shouldn’t talk about the fight club outside of the fight club… so I’m leaving it at that.

Little Shop of Horrors

So my best guess is that the giant plant thing (Seymour? Maybe?), is growing in a house and eventually gets bigger and bigger and no one knows what to do with it because it can’t die or be cut down for some magical reason. The plant may be the new overlord of wherever all of these people, and they learn to overcome their new dictator plant, and eventually take it down in a heated dance battle. Somehow the government is overthrown by a giant plant? I have no idea.

Stephanie is a Senior Professional Writing major at York College of Pennsylvania. She is a York College cheerleader; so she also likes big bows, and she can not lie.