This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

This is a bittersweet moment for me as some shows are ending, whereas others are returning and/or being rebooted!

ENDING

Teen Wolf gave me some great years. They ran for six seasons and officially ended this summer. The world believed that summer ‘16 was the end, but in reality, it was only part one. (Very clever, producers!) Part 2 ran this summer and now the show is over. But, they blessed us with episodes filled with sarcasm, love, comedy, drama, and action! Teen Wolf, I’ll be binge watching! You will be missed – mainly Stiles (Dylan O’Brien).

*BRB – I’m crying*

RETURNING

Since you can’t cry over spilled milk, let’s move on, shall we? Many of my favorites are finally back. Comedies, dramas, and yes, animation – don’t judge. You know you watch them too. For this, I’ll just make a list. There are quite a few, so as you can guess, a lot of my nights are already booked to max capacity!

1. The Wendy Williams Show

2. The Good Place

3. The Big Bang Theory

4. Lethal Weapon

5. Bob’s Burgers

6. The Mick

7. Family Guy

8. Modern Family

9. Speechless

10. How to Get Away with Murder

*I must say that after the big reveal of who died, I fell off – guess I’ll just have to binge watch!*

11. New Girl

*Sadly, this will be their last season. I know it’ll be amazing, as always!*

12. Superstore

REBOOTING

Reboots don’t happen very often, but when they do, you know it’s because the show was AWESOME! Will & Grace and Arrested Development have both been rebooted. I can’t wait!

Will & Grace wasn’t a show I got into until I was about 8 or 9 years old. Arrested Development was a show I discovered on Netflix during the summer and instantly wished I had watched when it aired on TV. No matter though. I have caught up on both shows and am ready for the new seasons. (Of course, I’ll probably binge watch both before they air again.)

Cheers to the shows returning and being rebooted. This dance is for you!

Of course, I’ll be checking out the new shows that will be airing – if they fit into my schedule.

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!