Movies Explained By Someone Who Hasn’t Seen Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Disclaimer: The person writing this has not seen the film at all. They have only seen the poster and hearsay from others

Aladdin – A couple get on a carpet and are going to be eaten by a bandit but a blue ghost tries to save them. Plot twist: The ghost is his father (BUM BUM BUMMMMM)

Bambi- Bambi is a deer who lives in the forest. He is mad hype because he dances with his friends in the woods. #twerkteam

Lady and The Tramp- An Italian woman and her slutty friend are transformed into dogs and fight crime because of their love for spaghetti? I’m assuming this is going to turn into a dogs versus cats’ thing before they can turn back into humans. 

Princess and the Frog- A black girl in a swamp is making out with a frog and everyone is watching, even this crocodile/alligator hybrid who is looking because he finally sees his OTP in full effect. 

Wreck It Ralph- A fat guy with big meaty hands wants to destroy people with his nerdy cartoon friends. 

Peter Pan- Kids who are high as shit on pixie dust. 

Wall-E- A really hideous robot who learns how to be cool. Like a coming of age, cartoon version of Mean Girls. 

Beauty & The Beast- To win a beautiful rose, a florist and her only friends (who are household items) team up to help the woman fall in love with a lion. 

Dumbo-A tiny mouse who used to be in the marching band plans to make an elephant army using a crow feather. 

The Jungle Book- While strangling a snake and giving an ape ecstasy, a tiger wants to break the bond of a rich bear who just adopted a homeless young boy.

Look out for more “Movies Explained By Someone Who Hasn’t Seen Them”!