Lucas Dimini

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Name: Lucas Dimini

Year: Sophomore

Major: Mass Communication & Public Relations

Minor: None

Hometown: Ridgewood, NJ

Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved with on campus? Campus Activities Board, Public Relations Student Society of America, & Orientation Leading.

What is your favorite movie? The Harry Potter series

What do you want to do after graduation? I may move back home for a year or two in order to give myself time to make a decent salary. After that, I hope to end up on the west coast.

What is something that people don’t know about you? I’m a pretty open book; however, some interesting things about me are that I love reality TV (The Hills is my favorite), award shows (The Grammys is my favorite), and soda (Coke is my favorite). I was also a competitive gymnast for eight years. 

What is your ideal date? I’m pretty traditional. Going out for a nice dinner and maybe taking a nice walk afterwards is perfect to me. If I really like someone, it doesn’t matter what we do because in the end, I just want to be around them.

Fun Facts:

I really love meeting new people, so say hi to me if you see me!

You can find me anywhere on campus, mostly in the CAB office. 

Alexa is a 23-year-old PR major from Bucks County, PA. At York, she is the president of PRSSA, VP of Hillel, and a member of Do Something club. When she's not busy studying, she's usually at cheer practice for her all-star team. If she's not there, she's either binge watching House on Netflix or shopping!