Jason Keller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

The Campus Celebrity of the week is Jason Keller, from Mohnton, PA! He’s a junior Public Relations major with a Psychology minor and involved in a million things here at YCP!

Jason wears a lot of hats on campus including Vice President of Student Senate, Orientation Coordinator, SpartaNation #YCPRoadCrew member, and CAB general member. In his spare time, he spends time hanging out with friends and having fun. He says being involved in so much can be stressful, but his friends are a great outlet for him to de-stress and relax for a few hours.

Jason’s favorite thing about YCP? “My favorite thing about YCP is the endless amount of opportunities to grow. Everywhere I turn, there is a new learning opportunity that will stick with me for the rest of my life, whether it relates to leadership or my major.”

Some fun facts from Jason…

–       I miss my dogs, A LOT.

–       I eventually would like to work in student affairs at a higher education institution.

–       My advisers (Sara Goodwin, director of student activities and orientation & Dean Merkle, dean of student affairs) are my role models. They have had the most impact on my time at YCP so far, and I wouldn’t be an innovative, successful student without their guidance.

–       Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are my favorite. 

Alexa is a 23-year-old PR major from Bucks County, PA. At York, she is the president of PRSSA, VP of Hillel, and a member of Do Something club. When she's not busy studying, she's usually at cheer practice for her all-star team. If she's not there, she's either binge watching House on Netflix or shopping!