Eyebrow Trends

Whatever happened to the eyebrow trend known as “slaying?” The trend of fierce eyebrows that looked like this:

Image result for black girl eyebrows

Have you seen the latest trends for eyebrows? Wavy eyebrows?!?! Halo eyebrows?!?! Feathered eyebrows?!?! And more!!!

I don’t know who started the following trends, but they need to go away.

The only place these trends could be utilized would be on a runway, but of course, there are people who are going to attempt to wear them in real life! I beg of you...PLEASE DON’T! In the end, it’s your life but you WILL stand out in the crowd.

But I suppose, if you wear these, then attention is exactly what you’re looking for. Amiright?

Wavy/Squiggle:

Image result for eyebrow trends

Feather:

Image result for feather eyebrow

Peacock:

Image result for peacock eyebrow

Barbed Wire:

Image result for barbed wire eyebrow

Braided:

Image result for braided eyebrow

(This one isn’t that bad. You wouldn’t be able to tell from afar, you know?)

McDonald’s Arches:

Image result for mcdonalds arch brow

Lightning:

Image result for lightning brow

Christmas Tree:

Image result for christmas tree brow

Halo:

Image result for halo brow

Fishtail:

Image result for split eyebrow

(I must say, this one isn’t that bad, either)

Split:

Image result for split eyebrow

FYI: The only split eyebrow trend I care for looks like this - called a slit (#the90sareback):

Image result for slit eyebrow#instapic#instalike#tagforlikes#instame#melbourne#dubai#newyork#canada#content#happy#summer#beard#scruff#beardsoriginal#beardedbrothers#beardyland#beardbros#hairstyle#skin#man#men#chilling#uk#wedding#spain#pakistan#eyebrowslits

There are others, but I’m begging everyone: please let these die down. At the very least, don’t wear these in everyday life. There is a time and a place for everything….these eyebrow trends don’t fit in at every office and company.