Chad Perry

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Although he has only been at York for three semesters, Professor Chad Perry has already made a big impression on campus. Not only is he the campus advisor for Her Campus YCP, but he also advises PRSSA (Public Relations Student Society of America) and Lambda Pi Eta which is the honors society for communications students. As the only full-time Public Relations professor, Perry is passionate about teaching the upper level Public Relations courses at York and loves the college and the students here.

At the beginning of his first year on campus, Chad Perry was one of 14 individuals inducted into the Public Relations Society of America’s College of Fellows in 2013. The College of Fellows has 300 active members and was founded over 25 years ago, since it’s founding 600 members have been inducted to this lifetime membership organization.

Next semester Prof. Perry is teaching a special topics course in photojournalism as well as multiple other Public Relations classes at York. 

Junior Public Relations major with dreams of tweeting for a living. Sister of Phi Mu. Avid Netflix watcher. Twitter: @thatshantastic Instagram: @hannah_g_b