Best Quotes from The Bachelor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

It’s the most anticipated time of year: Bachelor season. This year highly controversial 3 time contestant, Nick Viall, has been named the bachelor. After being “runner up” and rejected on national television in two bachelorette seasons, Nick finally has his chance at love…or rather fame (this man loves television time).  Nonetheless, I cannot deny that Nick definitely has some interesting women to choose from, with very “unique” personalities.

There is one contestant however, that stands apart from the rest and really most contestants that have appeared on the show in its whole history. Her name is Corinne Olympios and she is a 24 year old (Nick is 36) Miami native, who has a nanny, and works for her Dad’s “multi-million dollar” company. If the age difference isn’t a red flag enough for Nick, the nanny definitely should be. Yet, spoiler she is still on the show going strong. So, for those of you that chose not to watch this quality television, I will highlight my top 6 favorite Corinne quotes:

1. “Dad would be proud of me, even though I was naked”

In the first episode, Corinne went on a group date where they were getting their picture taken as “brides.” Corinne was super jealous of a girl playing Eve with a topless costume. So she did what any sane girl on national TV would do and took her bikini top off…and Nick gave her the rose!!!

1. “Do you call this immature?”

Many girls in the house do not like Corinne because of the aggressive way she acts. Here is Corinne’s response to their immaturity claims…

1. “I need to get Raquel ready for that — Raquel is my nanny. Raquel keeps my life together, she makes sure my bed is ready every morning.”

The girls on the show were discussing taking care of children and how hard It will be. But, Corinne doesn’t need to worry about that trouble because she has her nanny who makes her cheese pasta and cucumber slices. So, Raquel can no doubt handle her future children (who will be difficult I’m sure).  

1. “I don’t want to be on this group date. I want to be in a spa, being fed a nice taco. Preferably… chicken.”

For group date #2, Nick took Corinne and others to a farm in his hometown Milwaukee, WI. Everyone, was of course excited to get the opportunity to spend time with Nick in his hometown…even it it meant shoveling cow’s poop. But Corinne had other plans and got out of shoveling because she “lost circulation” in her hands…standing there watching.

1. “I’m a corn husk; you gotta pull all the layers back. And in the middle is this luxury, yellow corn. With all these pellets of information. And it’s juicy, and buttery. You want to get to that corn.”

Corrine trying to explain…Corinne.

1. “Michael Jordan took naps. Abraham Lincoln took naps.”

In the Bachelor, rose ceremonies end every episode at which roses are handed out. If a contestant was given a rose on a group date or one-on-one they are considered safe during the ceremony. Corinne had received the group rose and was safe, so she figured she would nap rather than show up. Corinne’s response to the girl’s bitter responses….

As you can probably tell Corinne is definitely one of a kind. One can only wonder what she will do next episode…