9 Joe Biden/Obama Memes To Forget About Everything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

With the election just passing, many people are still not over the results, and were are definitely sad to see the Obama/Biden pair leave the White House.

However, some kind of political-angel started to make these Obama/Biden memes about Joe pulling pranks on Donald Trump, and I for one could not be happier. 

So sit back, relax, and scroll through these Obama/Biden memes and try to make it until January when they have to leave D.C. (Sad face)

1. Joe knows how to throw shade in the most devastating of ways.

2. He just wants to have fun, Obama! JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE!!

3. I feel like Joe has a special hiding spot for this very moment… he’s had 8 years to find one, after all. 

4. MAKE IT A NEW TRADITION!! DO IT!!

5. Even though he’s joking, I feel like there’s still a hint of planning going on there…

6. I wouldn’t do it either, Joe. Don’t give in!!

7. Just take the chair with you, Joe! Noone will ever notice!!

8. I probably would have done the same thing, Joe. Trump’s got to know how to find his way around D.C. eventually!

9. To anyone that knows how much Jow likes ice cream, this could pose as a very valid question…

Stephanie is a Senior Professional Writing major at York College of Pennsylvania. She is a York College cheerleader; so she also likes big bows, and she can not lie.