This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Hair is like an accessory. You can cut it and style it in many different ways. Coloring hair is a good way to make you “accessory” pop!

Many celebrities have flourished in this area because they can wear and “werk” just about every style there is.

Here are 7 celebrities who are #hairgoals.

Yara Shahidi

Yara is Iranian- and African-American. Her curly hair gives me nothing but life for years to come. She is best known for playing Zoey Johnson on Black-ish and her spinoff, Grown-ish.

Zendaya

Zen (as I like to call her because we’re so close) is the epitome of #hairgoals. She is one to be envied for many reasons! She changes her hairstyle constantly and looks *snaps* fierce every single time. She has gone from long to short, and has even dipped her toes into dreads. Not only is her resume growing as we speak, she has also worked with Beyonce AND Bruno Mars. This girl is also #workgoals!

Blake Lively

Those beach-blonde waves can never be mistaken for anyone else! This California native first starred in The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and CW’s Gossip Girl, but continues moving up in the world. She played a surfer in The Shallows who had to fend off a giant shark. She is also married to Ryan Reynolds with two daughters.

Rihanna

What is there to be said about this Barbadian songstress except “YAAASSSS!” Not only is she working the different hairstyles and colors, but she is killing it in the beauty game. Her Fenty beauty line has been talked about and selling out in stores since it came out and has even topped the sales of the Kardashian’s. You go, girl!

Moana

(Ignoring the fact that she is an animation character) Moana has really beautiful tresses. She follows in the footsteps of the new age Disney princesses: not needing man to rescue her, being brave, and being a #BOSS! Just in case you were wondering, her hair is designed around Auli’i Cravalho who voiced her in the movie.

Amara La Negra

Amara La Negra is an Afro-Latina of Dominican descent raised her in Miami, FL. The Love & Hip Hop: Miami singer is recognized for embracing her big, luscious afro and her beautiful dark skin. Recently, Amara has been apart of many discussions and debates over colorism, but continues to showcase self-love throughout. #winning

Angela Bassett

Mrs. Bassett is truly an icon. She has starred in a laundry list of films and multiple seasons of American Horror Story. (My personal favorite is What’s Love Got to do With It? If you haven’t seen it, go watch it now!) She is an actress that can play any role and wear every hairstyle in the book. She is seen usually rocking short hair, but tends to change it up every so often. Mrs. Bassett slays ALL the dragons wherever she goes!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!