5 TV Show Villains to “Go Bad” For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Remember the days when you could tell who was a villain. The days where you wouldn’t dare to even give the villain a second glance because they didn’t look remotely appealing. Those days are over people! Yes, there are still some villains to run away from, but now….now you have to think to yourself whether or not you want to stay with the good guys.

With that being said, here are 5 TV villains you just might want to go bad for.

1. Billy Hargrove from Stranger Things (played by Dacre Montgomery)

Yes, the newest villain on Stranger Things, Billy, is one tortured soul with a temper that could flare in a split second like no other. His reason for being so villainous – his father. Don’t give up on this guy. Maybe, just maybe, you could change him.

2. Killian Jones, a.k.a. Captain Hook, from Once Upon a Time (portrayed by Colin O’Donoghue)

(Photo courtesy of USA Today)

What an upgrade from the Captain Hook we all remember from Peter Pan! The only thing that may hold us back from running into his arms is that hook hand! But let’s be honest, that isn’t a total deal breaker.

3. The guys from Pretty Little Liars

(Photo courtesy of Skyrock)

All the bad guys of Rosewood made all of us reconsider siding with Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily. Seriously, who doesn’t play with the idea of going bad for a day? (I believe all these guys worked for “A” at some point.)

4. Reverb from The Flash (played by Carlos Valdes)

(Photo courtesy of Wikia)

Reverb is the evil doppelganger of Francisco Ramon on The Flash. As a Cisco, he is already hot, but being a bad guy made him even hotter. What is it about a man wearing all black (or dark colors, in general) with a smoldering look that makes your knees go weak?

And last but not least…

5. Marcel Gerard from The Originals (played by Charles Michael Davis)

(Photo courtesy of Wikia)

Can’t forget about those vampires. Marcel does have some good traits, as he does defend children, but he is just power hungry. A fight for power can have deadly outcomes, but that wouldn’t stop you from taking your place by his side, would it?

Bonus: Stiles Stilinski from Teen Wolf (portrayed by Dylan O’Brien)

(Photo courtesy of Wikia)

This bad boy, like Cisco from The Flash, was always hot, to me. When he went bad in Season 3….there are no words. Despite it being a bit terrifying because it was out of character for Stiles to be that psycho, there were still some considerations of going along with his craziness. Thankfully, he went back to being the same-old funny, sarcastic Stiles we all knew and loved!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!