5 Thanksgiving Foods I Can’t Live Without

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

1. Pumpkin Muffins

I could eat pumpkin muffins all day and not get sick of them. They’re like eating a pumpkin spice latte minus the coffee. That is if you remember the spices.

2. Stuffing

Celery, bread cubes, and sometimes cranberries if you’re feeling adventurous. It pairs well with turkey, pumpkin muffins, and apple cider.

3. Turkey

I would live off of turkey if I could. There are only two times in my life when I can stuff myself with turkey, Thanksgiving and Christmas. It is a delicacy that does not happen too often. Plus, leftover turkey meat is great for sandwiches. You can make your very own Thanksgiving on a bun.

4. Pumpkin Pie

When I was younger I disliked pumpkin pie. It might have had something to do with the texture of the pumpkin filling, but now I can drown it in whip cream and eat half a pie.

5. Potato Filling

I know it’s not mashed potatoes, but it’s better than mashed potatoes. It’s a hybrid of mashed potatoes and stuffing that is baked to perfection. Butter, potatoes, celery, and bread cubes. What’s not to like about that?

Marisa is a Senior at York College of Pennsylvania majoring in Professional Writing. She loves to read and play video games. She is overjoyed to share her experiences with Her Campus.
A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!