This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Being that I’m getting ready to graduate next semester, I’ve come to realize all that I am thankful for.

First, my family! They’ve been through a lot with me. From crazy roommates, to my ups and downs of college life. I’ve spent many a day and night in tears over stress – most of it being my fault- but stress nonetheless.

Second, my crazy roommates. Nothing against them, of course everyone has their quirks. I have some of my own and you won’t always get along, but roommates will teach you what you do and don’t mind, like, or care about!

Lastly, my school and all the professors. Because my school’s small, classes are small which in turn means you get more attention. Teachers will know you, name and face; classmates are very friendly and willing to help you! Not that big universities aren’t the same, but I know it to be true at my school.

In conclusion and in the name of Thanksgiving, I am thankful for all listed above! I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving!

A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!