This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

Dear Sagittarius,

On any given day at Hogwarts, Hagrid could be found sitting outside his beautiful cabin feeding a unicorn. This free-spirited lovable character is the epitome of what it means to be a Sagittarius. As the Sun and now Mercury and are in Sagittarius, channel your inner Hagrid and be your most free-spirited self this week. It is going to be a fun one for you!

Dear Capricorn,  

Capricorn this week may be a slightly challenging one for you. Unlike some of the more carefree signs, you like to be steady and get your work done. But this week Sagittarius will be ruling both in energy and in communication, so you may have to do some extra work to have a grounded conversation with those around you. Try and be calm this week!

Dear Aquarius, 

This week is a great one for you to be your most social and outgoing self. Sagittarius will be ruling the Sun and Mercury, making it easy for you to talk to many different people. Be prepared to be able to float around from person to person and have many different conversations. 

Dear Pisces,

Something big is coming you week. Keep your eyes open. Sometime in the next month you are about to get brilliant news. Whether it is a promotion at your job, the grade you have been waiting for in your class, or you significant other finally commits, big news is coming your way that will bring you immense joy. 

Dear Aries, 

This going to be a rough week for you! The only upside will be that Capricorn has power in Jupiter and Venus, making both your success and love life be stable. However, the Moon will pass through Gemini, Cancer, and Leo this week bringing and extra flair of emotion to your life. Try and keep your head down low and do not make anyone feel any extra emotions. 

Dear Taurus,

You are a sign that both is incredibly sweet, and incredibly stubborn. At times you can be as kind as Ferdinand the Bull. My advice to you this week is to channel the kind of harmony that Ferdinand the Bull carried with him. Do not let yourself be dragged down by other people’s emotions this week but let yourself be lifted up. 

Dear Gemini, 

You got this week in the bag! You have such a capacity to be a kind, loving, and protective friend or partner to those around you, and this is a great week to let that capacity shine. When you want to be, you can make the whole room light up. You are a brilliant sign and this week as Sagittarius rules, you may feel somewhat freer than usual, embrace that. 

Dear Cancer,

This week will be extra emotional for you, Cancer. With the moon passing through Gemini, Cancer, and Leo, your emotions will be on full on overdrive. Additionally, Capricorn ruling Venus, may start to hinder your love life. You may not be being your boldest self, which could come across as cold. Try to be brave and vulnerable with those around you!

Dear Leo, 

You will be stressed this week. Try and stay positive. Hope for good outcomes, while making peace with bad outcomes. Everything will work out in the end for you. This week has the capacity to be an incredible one for you. It may also be really bad. This week is not going to be okay, it will either be amazing or terrible. Capricorn is in Jupiter so hopefully that means this week will be one of success for you. The moon is passing through signs you are compatible, also a good sign. And Sagittarius is totally the kind of sign you love. Hope for the best! Good luck!

Dear Virgo,

Sagittarius is not your vibe, but Capricorn goes hand in hand with how you like to live. This means there will be some type of internal conflict for you this week. You will most likely feel some immense calm in your work life, and a lot of stress in your personal life. You will make it through this week!

Dear Libra, 

I know right now, you are stressed. Capricorn brings you way too much pressure to you, and makes you feel like the weight of the world is in your hands. But it will end soon. Jupiter will get out of Capricorn and allow you to relax. You can do it!  

Dear Scorpio,

You are such a wild card. Sometimes you are so kind and sometimes you are just truly terrible. My advice to you is to be the kindest version of yourself. If you are nicer to others around you, maybe you will like yourself more.

Maisie Molot is an aspiring photographer. She loves to convey a story through an image, and also loves to write.
Clara is a Junior at Yale University majoring in history. She is from Washington D.C. In her free time, Clara does creative writing. She is also a lover of world, particularly African, literature and art projects (we're talking glue, glitter and whatever other materials are around).