This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

Dear Scorpio,

The sun and the moon are coming together this week into your constellation. Scorpio, you will have the power, but you might not actually feel so powerful. This week you will be pushed to be self-reflective and take a step back. You’re a sign who thinks a lot regarding your self-identity, and it is not always comfortable for you to be pushed to feel guilt and to reexamine your actions. Hopefully this week you will be able to reconcile with an old friend or an ex.

Dear Sagittarius,

With the sun entering Scorpio, you will be able to tap into your creative and whimsical nature. Scorpio’s steady silence and true self-understanding lends you some extra confidence. Your free spirit will be more this next week. Be ready to achieve and channel your creativity into something productive.

Dear Capricorn, 

Sorry Capricorn, but this week is going to be a bad one for you. You do not put up with drama or secrecy and that is exactly what Scorpio will offer you. This week you may be pushed by a friend, a teacher, a parent, or a significant other to deal with a level of mystery. You may be lied to and you will hate it. Try to stay levelheaded this week and be patient in your quest for the truth.

Dear Aquarius,

This week you may feel extremely unsettled with the shift of the sun. It is possible you will have a moment of extreme anxiety regarding your relationships. If you have a significant other, you may feel a desire to break up this week because of stress. This anxiety is going to make you consider leaving and traveling somewhere far away. Whatever the precise outcome, there will likely be some type of big change in the coming week.

Dear Pisces,

Pisces, get ready for your love life to blossom! This is your time. The shift of the moon and the sun will align to help spark a flame in your life. That may mean that you will finally be able to get with the person that you have been crushing on. Your quiet nature will be emboldened and that will help give you a shove to make a move and ignite some passion.

Dear Aries,

Similar to Capricorn, your sign doesn’t put up with any nonsense. So, you also will encounter challenges this week. For you, though, this most likely will translate into challenges in your workplace or at school. You may compete with another student or a teacher, because you do not feel as if you are being treated fairly or given your proper due. Hopefully you will be able to win whatever fight you take on this week.

Dear Taurus,

Strangely enough, Scorpio’s power is going to benefit you in your relationships. With the sun moving into Scorpio, you will be refreshing to the other signs. Your firm foundation, and confidence in who you are, will be a steadying force for those around you. This week, try to lend a hand to someone of another sign who is stressed out. You have so much good in you and if you just let people see it, you can do wonders.

Dear Gemini,

You’ve got this week in the bag. A lot of times people underestimate your intelligence because of your bubbly personality, but you possess the power to be both happy and brilliant. Scorpio coming into power will actually heighten your serious side and allow those around you to see your hard work ethic. This is a week for you to shine and show your brains.

Dear Cancer,

Okay Cancer, this week will actually be a calming one for you. Scorpio, having power means your emotional side will have less influence than usual. There is a chance this week you will simply exist without stressing too much or being your usual emotional self. Let yourself take a break and simply enjoy the beauty around you.

Dear Leo,

Leo, I know you are sad and bored right now. You are a sign that needs adventures and, let’s face it, a lot of affection. With Scorpio ruling there will be some peace throughout the signs, but for you that translates into boredom. Your creative juices are what is going to save you this week and keep your spark going. It is going to be up to you to keep yourself happy.

Dear Virgo,

So, you have had some good luck lately and that may all come crashing down this upcoming week. The crush you have been flirting with may just make a beeline and that will be over. Or that project you were sure your boss was going to love will be a bust. This week is going to be a terrible one. The stars are not in your favor, so just wait it out.

Dear Libra,

You have been through quite an ordeal this past week. The end of Libra season sucks because you lose your power and you stop being the center of attention. Now, Scorpio dominates, which may actually help calm the turmoil in your life. You need some calm and that is exactly what you are about to get. Here’s for peace in the land.

Maisie Molot is an aspiring photographer. She loves to convey a story through an image, and also loves to write.
Clara is a Junior at Yale University majoring in history. She is from Washington D.C. In her free time, Clara does creative writing. She is also a lover of world, particularly African, literature and art projects (we're talking glue, glitter and whatever other materials are around).