This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

If you’ve been having trouble finding a place to watch the newest episodes of “New Girl” or to catch Sunday night football, look no further. The solution to all your problems is the newest addition to the Yale student services: Tivli.  Although you may at first be hesitant after hearing that this start-up was created by two Harvard students, you will be addicted the second you log in.

As long as you are logged into Yale Secure, you can watch all the cable you want at http://yale.tivli.com/.  When you get to the homepage, you will see a list of channels, along with the shows currently on air, but this isn’t even the best part!  There’s a video camera icon on the menu that will be your savior when you’re swamped with tests or extracurriculars and can’t watch the most recent episode of “Game of Thrones” – when you’re logged into your account you can schedule recordings of all your favorite shows and watch them whenever and wherever you want.

It seems too good to be true, but it’s all here and available to Yale students on campus. So put off that P-Set that you don’t understand and check it out!

*Tivli was recently renamed Philo