This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

Orbit (orb1t.co) is a new dating website for Yale students. Made by a group of undergraduates, the website allows you to match with people you are interested in on campus. You make a completely anonymous list of 5 people you like, and every Friday at 9pm matches are revealed. If you add someone to your list, and they add you to theirs, it’s a match! That’s it.  More than 600 Yalies have signed up in the last 2 weeks, and we hope more will join soon.

Other dating platforms expect you to create elaborate profiles with eye-catching pictures and bios; Orbit only asks for your name and email. On Tinder and Bumble, you can’t look up your specific crush; on Orbit, you add exactly who you like. Say you’ve always wanted to know if that person in class/at the library/in the dining hall/at Donut Crazy/at Woads likes you back. You don’t have the courage to go up and tell them, but feel like you make have a shot. Add them anonymously on Orbit and see if they like you back.

Clara is a Junior at Yale University majoring in history. She is from Washington D.C. In her free time, Clara does creative writing. She is also a lover of world, particularly African, literature and art projects (we're talking glue, glitter and whatever other materials are around).