This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

Dear Pisces,

The sun has now been in Pisces for a week, and you really are about to start thriving. This is your month. You are feeling calm and centered and the sun is allowing you to be your most kind self. Allow yourself to follow your joy this week and explore new relationships. 

Dear Aries,

This is going to be a difficult patch for you as you and Pisces really do not vibe. Pisces’s ethereal nature contrasts your straightforward down to earth one. However, mars’s position in Capricorn is going to help you this week as everyone’s communication will be straight to the point, which is what you like. 

Dear Taurus,

This week has the potential for you to be amazing for you. Pisces will bring out the dreamy side of you, while the moons being is Aries and Taurus should ground you. Tap into your creativity this week and explore possibilities at work. 

Dear Gemini, 

Get ready for your social life to be electric this week! Pisces will bring out the kindest side of you this week. You may be branching out and making new friends this week. It would be really good for you to open to new friendships. 

Dear Cancer,

This may be a turbulent week for you. Pisces may just make you more emotional than you already are. Taurus and Aries’s ruling the moons will bring out some harshness in those around you, which will just make your life harder. Try and keep your head up this week!

Dear Leo,

Good luck this week Leo, you are in for an emotional roller coaster. You are feeling especially sensitive this week and hopefully you can channel those emotions into art. Try and be creative this week whether that means you express yourself through writings or visual works.

Dear Virgo, 

This week will be fine for you. It will not be particularly special, not good or bad, but this week will simply pass by. You are a level-headed sign, and due to this, you may have to pick up some extra responsibilities this week as most other signs will be up in the clouds with Pisces. 

Dear Libra,  It is time for you to screw your head back on your body. You have been acting somewhat insensitive to those around you lately. Sometimes you are so overly concerned about one or two people, that it makes you forget the rest hurting those around you. 

Dear Scorpio, 

This week things might finally start to improve for you, as your bad karma begins to fade. Pisces signals a time of change, so a new leaf is being turned over, and you will have the opportunity to be better and kinder. 

Dear Sagittarius,

This week will purely be a fun one for you. Being the free spirit that you are, you thrive during Pisces season as your whimsical fantasies become reality. Strap on your boots and go on a lot of adventures this week and embrace this happy time.  

Dear Capricorn,   

Taurus and Aries ruling the moon will create a positive atmosphere for you this week. Your steady and honest nature will be elevated by Taurus and Aries, as Taurus will guide your kindness and Aries will bring a level of bluntness to your life. Embrace communication this week!

Dear Aquarius, 

You may be feeling a little out of it this week with the loss Aquarius’s power and the shift of the sun to Pisces. If you keep your head down and try and be calm this week, you will get through it! 

Maisie Molot is an aspiring photographer. She loves to convey a story through an image, and also loves to write.
Clara is a Junior at Yale University majoring in history. She is from Washington D.C. In her free time, Clara does creative writing. She is also a lover of world, particularly African, literature and art projects (we're talking glue, glitter and whatever other materials are around).