Chickennuggets3_Alexfrank
Chickennuggets3_Alexfrank
Alex Frank / Spoon

Her Campus Kitchen Sink

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

We have a special announcement for Her Campus readers and non readers alike. Her Campus’ Yale chapter will be giving out free food in Bass Cafe from 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm on Tuesday. We are hosting a Kitchen Sink event in which you can try three types of food and tell us your favorite. The only requirement is that you put your name and email down so that we can share more exciting news and updates concerning Her Campus in the future. 

We gave students the options of 8 different restaurants and after 122 students participated in our survey the votes are in:

The winners are…

Mamouns!

Basil!

Garden Catering!

Come hang out with the Her Campus team and try some free food on Tuesday. 

See you then! 

Emma Gray

Yale '21

My name is Emma Gray and I am the President and Campus Correspondent for Yale's Her Campus chapter. I am a Sophomore in Saybrook and I am planning on majoring in European History. I am passionate about universal health education and about criminal justice reform. In my free time I love going to the Yale Center for British Art and watching The Office. I am excited to start working with our new team!