Xavier Places as Zodiac Signs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

O’Connor is an Aries

O’Connor is loud and energetic just like an Aries, because they love to stay active and try new things. Schmidt Hall is a Taurus

Schmidt Hall is home to many offices, including the Bursar’s office, and Taurus’ are known for their responsibility, reliability and money management. CLC/McDonald Library is a Gemini

Even though the Gemini sign gets a bad rep, they are one of the most intellectual Zodiac signs because of their wittiness and love for knowledge, and there is also plenty of knowledge in the CLC and McDonald library. The buildings are also two buildings in one,  like a Gemini who is two personalities in one.McGrath is a Cancer

Just like a cancer, McGrath is always helpful and reliable. Whether it is helping friends with their problems or being there for someone in need, a cancer is always there.

Gallagher Student Center is a Leo

Gallagher holds many offices and student resources, so it is often called the center of campus, and Leos love to be the center of attention. Also, Leos are known for being social and go-getters, and Gallagher is a great place to catch up with friends or work on a project.Musketeer Mezzanine is as Virgo

Whenever Xavier students have a problem, they go to the Musketeer Mezzanine. Similarly, whenever someone has a problem, they go to their Virgo friend because they are responsible and full of wisdom and intellect.Brockman is a Libra

Brockman is the most social dorm on campus, and Libra are one of the most social and loved Zodiac signs. Also, the Libra’s symbol is a scale, and right outside of the dorm is the Scales of Justice.Commons Apartments is a Scorpio

Even though Scorpios are one of the most passionate Zodiac signs, they are also one of the most independent. Commons Apartments is one of the most independent living areas because of its private bedrooms and full kitchen.Xavier Yard is a Sagittarius

Sagittarius’ are many things: social, philosophical, outgoing, and active. In the yard, there are some people that are playing Frisbee, reading, writing papers or talking to friends; those are things any Sagittarius could be doing in their spare time.

Buenger is a Capricorn

Capricorns are known for being one of the most responsible and driven Zodiac signs, and this is true for Buenger students as well, as the dorm is mostly filled with honor students. 

Edgecliff is Aquarius

Edgecliff is the music building, which is filled with creativity; this is exactly like an Aquarius, which is one of the most creative and original Zodiac signs.Bellarmine Chapel is a Pisces

Pisces are one of the most spiritual and religious signs of the Zodiac, and Bellarmine is one of the main places on campus to worship.

Photo Credits: Xavier.edu

Charese Foster is a senior Political Science major with a double minor in peace and justice studies and international studies from Toledo, Ohio. She is a contributor for Her Campus Xavier. When not writing for Her Campus, she spends her time with Model United Nations, reading her horoscope and watching Netflix.