Why Adele is Everything that I Want to Be

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Adele is a Grammy Award winner, a mother and the artist of one of some of the fastest selling albums ever. With many more accomplishments under her belt, she still manages to stay grounded and be one of the most cool and interesting people on the planet.

1. She keeps it real.

No one is perfect even though she may seem like it…

2. She doesn’t take herself too seriously.

Seriously though, her interviews are fantastic!

3. Her laugh is contagious!

How can you watch this and not laugh with her?

Click Here

4. She knows what she can handle and stays true to herself.

It’s amazing how she doesn’t lose herself among the pressure of having millions of fans and media pounding her all hours of the day. Kudos to you Adele, you are superhuman.

5. She takes time for herself.

Because she is Adele and deserves some major pampering.

6. She is not afraid to talk about real issues and voice her opinion.

She opens up about her postpartum despression and shows she deals issues that we all go through as well in her Vanity Fair cover story. She has also admitted about having anxiety and stage fright before shows.

7. She LOVES her fans.

She does so many things for her fans; this is just one of adorable example.

Click Here for Video

8. Adele

You are an amazing role model with the voice of an angel. Thanks for being you!

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Sara is a Sophomore Public Relations major with a double minor in Political Communications and Business at Xavier University. She is also involved with an acapella group, Acabellas, and the Center for Faith and Justice on campus. She loves all dogs, dark chocolate, and inspirational quotes.