TV Shows that Will Instantly Bring You Back to Your Childhood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Do you ever reminisce with your roommates about how great the shows of your youth were? With new programs like “The Splat” on TeenNick playing all our favorite shows, it is easier than ever to get back into those old shows you used to adore when you were younger! Here are some shows that you may have forgot that you loved 10 years ago.

The Wiggles

Before hits like “Single Ladies” and “Get Low” came into our lives, the song that could always make you bust a move was “Fruit Salad” (yummy yummy)!

ZOOM

Who didn’t want to turn their kitchen into their own personal laboratory after seeing the cool tricks these kids could do? Mom and Dad said no when we were kids, but now that we have our own kitchens in our apartments, the possibilities are endless.

Clifford the Big Red Dog

We all secretly wished we were as lucky as Emily Elizabeth to find a giant red dog roaming around. A mode of transportation, a cuddle buddy, and a best friend to explore your island with… what more could you ask for? 

The Rugrats

Even though Angelica made us cringe and terrified of older children, we still couldn’t resist watching these little rugrats go on some wild adventures! 

The Amanda Show

Between the “Ma-Ha’s” and commercials for items that no one ever bought, this sketch comedy show starring Amanda Bynes kept us laughing. (Anyone remember the girl’s room?) 

Rocket Power

Every girl wished she had insane skateboard and surfing skills like Reggie. How the boys kept up with this sporty queen, we have no idea. 

Rolie Polie Olie

Nobody knew what Rolie was supposed to be, but from the theme song, which we can all probably still sing, we knew he was “small and smart and round”! 

Bear in a Big Blue House

Preschool you probably loved watching this little the ultimate cuddle buddy, Bear, as he and his friends taught us about using our imagination. Singing the theme song “Goodbye” still tugs at our heartstrings! 

Keenan and Kel

Did someone say Orange Soda? Be honest, how many times did you quote these jokes with your friends? Answer: too many. 

Hey Arnold

Move it, football head… Must I say more?

Hannah Montana

Last but not least, our favorite little pop star that always gets the best of both worlds! Whether it was her cool house, her rock star outfits, or her movie star crushes, you convinced yourself that in another life you were Hannah Montana. 

Did we miss any of your favorite shows from your childhood? 

Image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.