Style > Beauty

Things to Get Your Hands on This 21 Days of Beauty at Ulta!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Ulta’s 21 Days of Beauty Started this weekend, and we are absolutely living for the deals they have going on this time around!  I always use this semi-annual sale as a time to stock up on my beauty must haves and try out some new products I have had my eye on, since so many good products are 50% off!

Here are some of the things that we think are some amazing deals, and what you should think about purchasing this 21 Days of Beauty! But hurry, each of these deals only lasts for one day!

March 20: Mac Paint Pot

If you have ever watched a Jeffree Star or James Charles makeup tutorial, you know they ALWAYS start their eye makeup look with the Mac Painterly Paint Pot. This must have will be on sale for only $11 on March 20, so if I were you, I would sister snatch it!

March 23: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Y’all, this brow pencil is everything!! With a shade for everyone, and a spooley end to blend, this makes brows look so perfect yet so natural. 

March 24: IT Cosmetics Powder Brush

These brushes are so soft, and help you to blend like a dream. 

March 25: Mac Fix+

Another Jeffree Star favorite, for a totally reasonable price. This magic spray keeps your makeup in place all day (and when you work that hard to make it look good, you want it to stay put!)

March 27: Beauty Bakerie HD Flour Setting Powder

First of all, it makes me so excited to see an amazing, women & minority owned, indie brand make it onto the list for 21 Days of Beauty!! Every product from Beauty Bakerie is amazing, and this one is no exception. I am so excited to stock up.

March 28: Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Crème

This gloss makes your lips so full and is perfect both on its own and over a lipstick or liquid lip!

March 29: Velour Lashes

These lashes are gorgeous, but I have such a hard time splurging on lashes because you can only use them a few times before they are no longer useable. But, at 50% off, these become much more within budget.

March 29: Tart Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palate

Tarte eyeshadows blend like a dream, and these colors are perfect for both an everyday look and a dolled-up nighttime look. 

March 30: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

This isn’t makeup, but is SO worth mentioning because of how amazing it is! This stuff shrinks pimples overnight, and is a must have for sure. 

April 5: Too Faced Bronzers

I have been using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer for YEARS, and cannot find anything that competes with it. Plus, it smells like chocolate 

April 6: Benefit Gimme Brow Eyebrow Gel

This stuff gives your brows the perfect boost. 

April 6: IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara

If you want lashes so long that they stretch up to heaven, this mascara is worth stocking up on. 

April 6: Lorac PRO Palatte 3

Filled with beautiful matte and shimmer shades, this pallatte is perfect for so many different looks.

So mark your calendars and get ready to stock up! But don’t forget, each of these deals is for one day only. Happy shopping!

Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog.