Some MCU Movies and TV Shows Coming Out in 2020 and 2021

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Movies and TV Shows set to come out in 2020 and 2021:

Black Widow (May 1, 2020)

This movie takes place between Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War. It follows the Black Widow while she confronts her past.

Eternals (November 6, 2020)

An immortal race of beings have lived secretly on earth for thousands of years. However, after an unexpected tragedy this ancient race must unite to defeat mankind’s oldest enemy, the Deviants.

WandaVision (Fall 2020) (Disney+ Series)

Not much is known about the plot of this TV show. However, it is known that Elizabeth Olsen will reprise her role as Scarlet Witch and Paul Bettany will return as Vision.

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier (Fall 2020) (Disney+ Series)

This TV show will follow Sam Wilson, aka the Falcon, and Bucky Barnes, aka the Winter Soldier, on their adventures.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (February 12, 2021) 

Not a lot of information has been released about this movie’s plot. However, there is a rumor that Shang-Chi, the main hero of this film, will face off against the actual Mandarin.

Thor: Love And Thunder (November 5, 2021)

Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, and Tessa Thompson are all supposed to reprise their roles within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Additionally, Jane Foster will become a female Thor.

Hawkeye (Fall 2021) (Disney+ Series)

Katie Bishop decides to take on the role of Hawkeye after Clint Barton retires.

Marvel Studios’ What If…? (Summer 2021) (Disney+ Series)

The important moments within the MCU are explored and viewers will get to see what would happen if things had gone differently.

Loki (Spring 2021) (Disney+ Series)

The mischievous Loki influences certain moments in history.

Allison Kane

Xavier '20

Allison Kane is a senior Marketing major and Spanish minor at Xavier University. When she's not working on the HerCampus Xavier Marketing Team, she spends her time, playing catch with her "unwilling" friends, eating Kit Kats and haning out with her fish.