Simple Cocktails to Celebrate the End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Who doesn’t love a good cocktail? But, it’s so annoying when a cocktail has twenty million ingredients. Well, here’s a list of cocktails with which you can celebrate the end of finals!

Bomb Pops.

Equal parts Raspberry Rum, Lemonade, and Blue Curacao and then a little Grenadine.

The Bee’s Knees

2 parts lemon juice, 1 part honey and 1 part Gin.

Slutty Temple / Dirty Shirley

However much Vodka you want, the rest is Lemon-Lime soda and a drizzle of Grenadine!

Lumumba

Hot Chocolate and a shot of either Rum, Baileys, or Amaretto, then topped with whipped cream. Simple and delicious.

Pink Senoritas

2 parts lemonade, 1 part Tequila and a quarter of Triple Sec and lemon juice.

Shark Bite

As much Rum as your pirate self likes, then finish the cup off with pineapple juice and a splash of Blue Curacao and Grenadine.

Tequila Sunrise

1 part Tequila, 2 parts OJ and a splash of Grenadine. 

Impress your friends with these cocktails and drink responsibly. You made it through the semester!

Tasha Young is a senior Marketing and Communications major from Dallas, Texas. She is the Marketing Manager and Co-Correspondent for Her Campus Xavier and the Vice President of Xavier's Women In Business. She's a giant comic book nerd who loves Mexican food, pokehunting with her dog, and playing video games with her boyfriend.