School Survival Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

With the semester in full swing, Her Campus wants to help you survive anything school throws at you! With the help of our fabulous sponsors, Her Campus is coming in clutch with some goodies to ensure the rest of your semester is a breeze.

College = Stress; Stress = Acne

Freeman Beauty is all about making you feel absolutely beautiful, no matter what is stressing you about life. Their Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask and Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud are perfect for making you feel beautiful.

Dress Well, Test Well?

Dressing up for class instead of showing up in pj’s makes us more focused and ready to take on anything our professors throw at us. We are LOVING Aeropostale’s denim, which is comfy and trendy! Plus they have perfect accessories to go with them.

No More Bad Hair Days

Bed Head by TGIT knows the struggle of looking cute in college, and gave us the perfect products to take on even the worst hair days. Their Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo and Oh Bee Hive! Matte Dry Shampoo help us big time on days we wake up too late to wash our hair (or days we just don’t feel like it). Plus, their Hard Head Hairspray and Masterpiece Shine Hairspray ensure that our curls hold up alllllll night long. 

Drink Something Healthy

We are LOVING Spindrift’s sparkling water, which is made with real, squeezed fruit. It is so yummy, and also healthy! You can feel good about drinking this.

Organize Your Life

If you are anything like us, your planner is a lifesaver. It keeps your plans, to do lists, appointments, and everything in between. Our new Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner that helps organize our day to day (and it is SO cute).

Study Snacks are a Must

With their real fruit flavor and chewy texture, Hi-Chews are the perfect study snack. They come in tons of flavors, like Grape, Cherry, Banana, Strawberry, Mango, Green Apple, and Kiwi.

Summer Glow in the Gloomy Winter

L’Oréal Paris  understands that collegiettes love being nice and tan even when its cold and cloudy outside. Their Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Salon Airbrush Mist create a streak-free, natural-looking tan that you can rock all year.

Keep it Clean

Going home for the weekend? Or visiting a friend somewhere? Steripod will make sure that your toothbrush stays nice and fresh while you travel!  Steripod uses thymol, found in many mouthwashes and oral antiseptics, to release active vapors, creating a safe environment to store your toothbrush between uses. It was developed by doctors, so you know it works!

A big thanks again to our AMAZING sponsors! Stay on the lookout for how you can win these awesome products! HCXO!

Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog.