This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.
1. Daredevil

When Matt Murdock was a kid he was blinded and given superhuman senses by a chemical spill. Now, he is a lawyer by day and the protector of his city by night.

2. Jessica Jones

After her brief stint as a superhero, Jessica Jones tries to rebuild her life as a private investigator and  help the people around her city.

3. Luke Cage

After an experiment goes wrong, Luke Cage becomes super strong and bullet proof. Now he is the protector of Harlem.

4. Iron Fist

When Danny Rand was a child, his plane crashed in a mystical place called K’un-Lun. Now, he has returned to New York with new found martial art skills and the title of the Iron Fist.

5. The Defenders

Daredevil, Iron fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones to team to defeat a common enemy, know as The Hand.

6. Agents of Shield

Phil Coulson assembles an elite team of agents to help fight bizarre and dangerous threats, wherever they may be.

Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog.