neonbrand I6wCDYW6ij8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand I6wCDYW6ij8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Our Social Media and Why You Should Follow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

You know that Her Campus Xavier has a whole website of great articles. But did you know that there is even more fun to join in on?! Check out all of the different Her Campus Xavier social media accounts below!

Instagram:

Besides being crazy and aesthetically pleasing, Xavier’s Her Campus Instagram is a great place to see unique things all around Cincinnati. It’s also great for getting to know the different members of Her Campus Xavier!

Plus, look at the amazing sunset photos they post!

Facebook:

Our Facebook page is a great way to keep up with all the great new articles that are put out daily!  Follow us here and our articles are right in your timeline for your procrastination enjoyment.

Plus, you can see great photos of the group like the recent ones from our trip to the sunflower festival!

Twitter:

The Her Campus Xavier Twitter is absolutely wonderful! Not only can you find out about new articles, but you get funny tweets like this gem.

Pintrest:

Did you know we have a Pinterest? Well we do, and it’s awesome.  It is so easy to find our articles under different topics, plus we have all the #OOTD insporation right at your fingertips. 

Snapchat:

Snapchat is our newest social media and our team is absolutely killing it!  We are currently doing a countdown to Halloween which is great and have daily photos of Xavier too.  Be sure to follow HerCampusXavier to check out our daily snapchat stories for all the fun.  Check out the sneak peak below!

Stop by the Hoff Dining Commons Tuesday, October 18th, from 6:00-7:45 and show us you’re following our social media accounts to be entered into our first giveaway of the year! #HCXU

Mallory (Mal) Williams is a Junior Digital Media and Advertising major, Writing minor from Chino Hills, California. When she’s not writing articles, she’s a hummus enthusiast, proud owner of a record collection, and the biggest fan of the planet Saturn you'll ever meet.