New Makeup Collections You Must Keep Your Eye Out For!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Are you always the last one to know about the new makeup collections? Fear not – we’ve listed some of the coolest makeup collections that are coming out this year! Reference back to this list throughout the spring season to be in the know about all the hottest trends coming to the cosmetic world. 

1. Mac Vibe Tribe

This is positively perfect if you’re heading to any music festivals this summer. This collection features an assortment of lipsticks, eyeshadows, bronzers and more! It’s available in stores May 19th. If the packaging itself doesn’t get you ready for some outdoor jams, the awesome shades will.

2. Mac Star Trek Collection

Live long and prosper, collegiettes! We could not wait to share this amazing collection. Finally we are able to get some makeup from a place “no one has gone before.” The makeup will feature lipstick, lipglass, and variety of other products. This collection will be available sometime in September!

3. Mac Selena

Como la Flor, anyone? Selena Quintanilla defied boundaries and is one of the most influential people of all time. Her music reached generations; it’s extremely exciting for us to announce this beautiful collection. This set helps us honor her; even though she passed, Selena will live on forever. Mac Selena will be available October 2016.

4. Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette by Too Faced Cosmetics

This eye shadow palette features a variety of colors for a variety of skin shades. One of the best qualities about this product is that it actually smells like peaches which adds a whole new level to the makeup game. You can purchase this wonderful product at Sephora and Ulta but hurry because they sell out fast.

5. Kylie Lipkit in shades King K, Heir, and Rein

Can we simply take a moment and admire these gorgeous shades by KylieCometics? Honestly, these colors are stunning and our lips could be glowing from every direction with these lipstick shades. Although, there is no official release date as of the writing of this article, but we can’t help to wait in anticipation. 

6. Jeffree Star Highlight

Yes! Jeffree Star always delivers when he announces a new product, and we are confident that he will not disappoint with his new highlighter. This gorgeous shade will be released on May 29th and we can not wait to get our hands on it to try it out for ourselves. 

7. Urban Decay’s Alice Through the Looking Glass

We are huge fans of movie and makeup collaborations, so when we heard about the new Urban Decay Cosmetics we could not help but get excited! The shades are not only amazing, but the packaging is so detailed and themed that it makes it hard to not appreciate it. This collection will be available at the end of April or the beginning of May.

8. Ofra Cosmetics Mannymua Liquid Lipsticks

Manny Mua is back at it again with a new collaborations and what better way to kick it off then with liquid lipsticks. This collaboration will feature three colors: Hypno, Charmed and Aries. With great names and great colors, these colors will be available on April 18th!

9. Mac Brooke Candy  

This packaging is bold, intense, and stands out! What more can we ask for? This collection features lipstick, lipgloss and bronzers and it will be available April 28th.

10. Kat Von D Everlasting Lip Duo: Lip Contour Edition

Last but certainly not least, this makeup collection is something that’s extremely unique. This lip duo creates a contour, that would make our lips absolutely luscious! We can’t wait to make this purchase which is now available at Sephora!

Remember to mark your calendars and get out to purchase these awesome new products!

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.