canva picture of member with a border
canva picture of member with a border
Zania Oller

Member Monday — Zania Oller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Name: Zania Oller

Year: Junior

Hometown: Unalaska, AK/Philippines

Major/Minor: Marketing and Health Services Administration

What’s your fun fact? 

I was named after one of the greatest country superstars on Earth…. Shania Twain  

Role at HC Xavier? Why? 

Events Co-Chair, I love planning and looking for things to do with the HCXU team!

What’s your favorite part of HC Xavier? WE HAVE THE BEST EVENTS!!!

Why did you choose Xavier? I resonated with Xavier’s values and they had a really great HSA program.

What’re your career goals? 

Travel the world and be able to learn about different cultures, traditions, and eat some diverse food.

Favorite place to go in Cincinnati? 

Wherever there’s amazing food! 

Do you have any hobbies?

Yes, I love discovering new artists and music. Starting new TV shows that I barely finish and hanging out with my friends.

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken at Xavier?

My Healthcare Marketing and Strategic Management class because it sparked my decision of also becoming a Marketing major. 

Top 3 favorite artists?

Talking Heads, Tame Impala, and Flatbush Zombies

Favorite Movie?

Interstellar, Treasure Planet, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, and so much more I can’t remember right now. 

Favorite Restaurants? 

The Aristocrat in Manila, Singha in Hyde Park before they changed owners, and the Sushi restaurant we have back in Dutch. 

What would you say to someone considering joining the HC team? 

Just try it out, it’s a fun club to be in and the relationships you build will last a lifetime. 

Allison Kane

Xavier '20

Allison Kane is a senior Marketing major and Spanish minor at Xavier University. When she's not working on the HerCampus Xavier Marketing Team, she spends her time, playing catch with her "unwilling" friends, eating Kit Kats and haning out with her fish.
Tasha Young is a senior Marketing and Communications major from Dallas, Texas. She is the Marketing Manager and Co-Correspondent for Her Campus Xavier and the Vice President of Xavier's Women In Business. She's a giant comic book nerd who loves Mexican food, pokehunting with her dog, and playing video games with her boyfriend.